VISA & ENTRY
BY VISIT BAHRAIN
A Visit eVisa is an electronic visa obtained from this site.
There is no need to have a visa stamped in your passport
prior to your arrival in Bahrain.
CAN APPLY FOR
CAN GET VISA
How do I pay?
How long can I stay?
Who can apply?
If you do not meet the criteria for a Visit eVisa, or if you hold a travel document other than a passport, you may still be eligible for a visa on arrival, a sponsored visa or you may be eligible to apply for an eVisa through a Bahraini embassy. Check your eligibility by pressing the Apply for eVisa button, and note the methods available for obtaining a visa for Bahrain.
What are the conditions?
• You must be outside Bahrain. (Visas cannot be applied for by those travellers already in the Kingdom)
• You must have a passport (not any another type of travel document) and it should be valid for 6 months from arrival in Bahrain.
• You must have a valid confirmed onward travel ticket to leave Bahrain.
• You must be capable of supporting yourself (and dependents if travelling with you) during the visit.
• Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of Bahrain.
• You must use a Visit eVisa within 30 days of its approval. (After this time the eVisa will expire and you will have to apply again and pay another fee).
• You must have used your visa, or it should have expired, before you can apply for another visa. (It is not possible to have more than one visa issued for a passport at a time).
If you are in doubt about the conditions you should contact NPRA or your nearest Bahrain embassy.
How long does it take?
How do I apply?
Do I have to print anything?
What if my application is not approved?
Dependents endorsed in your passport?
ELIGIBILITY IN BAHRAIN
VISA ON ARRIVAL
All European Union citizens
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
FORMULA 1 VISA
NPRA (Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs - Kingdom of Bahrain) has introduced a visa specifically for spectators wishing to attend the F1 Grand Prix event at Bahrain International Circuit. This visa can be obtained either through this website or on arrival in Bahrain.