WATER FUN FOR EVERYONE
Availability: 11am – 8pm | Sat – Tue
Duration from: Full Day Access
Where: City Centre Bahrain
from: BHD 12Book Your Activity
Wahooo! is the Middle East’s first indoor-outdoor waterpark and set over a whopping 15,000 square-meters which guarantees hours of joy and is a major fun destination if looking for things to do in Bahrain.
The waterpark is located inside the Bahrain City Centre and is jam-packed with exciting and exhilarating rides, slides and other attractions being suitable for all ages.
Being a 30% outdoors and 70% indoors waterpark, this attraction can be enjoyed whatever the season. What’s more, all the pools are temperature-controlled, meaning that you’ll be swimming in water that’s a very comfortable 30 degrees all year round.
Once out of the water, the fun does not stop. There are plenty of options that include shopping for some swimming gear at the waterpark’s retail store, eating at the restaurant or making use of the grand party room.
When in Bahrain, don’t wait! Head to Wahooo! for a water world experience that you and your family will never forget.
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled tour carries no cancellation fee.
- 50% cancellation fee if you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled tour.
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled within 2 day(s) of the scheduled tour.
- Some slides and attractions need adherence to height and weight restricitons
- Please do not attempt to use Wahooo! if you are aware you have an infections disease
- Please do not enter the water if you have had a gastro-intestinal within the last 48 hours
- Wahoo! operates a strict No Diving policy throughout the park.
- Please respect others; refrain from taking any photographs apart from those of your own family members and friends.
- Complementary tubes/mats can be found at each side; kindly note personal inflatable aids are not permitted in these areas.
- Suitable swimwear must be worn at all times; no denim; buckles or braces. Please respect the local culture at all times
- Floatation aids are provided throughout the waterpark, please ensure correct fitting.
- Children below the age of two years must wear close fitting swim diapers at all time; these can be bought at Wave Pro located near the park entrance.
- For your own safety we recommend all jewelery is removed prior to using the waterpark
- Food and beverages, coolers and glass may not be brought into the park; bags may be searched by security personnel for prohibited items.
- Smoking is not permitted within the park except within the smoking areas designated.
- Lifeguards are trained to provide safety; Please adhere to lifeguard instructions; failure to do so may result in removal from the waterpark without a refund.
- Queue systems may operate at some slides; queue jumping is not permitted.
- Unused credit on your wristband must be redeemed prior to exit.
- For your own safety refrain from running around in the waterpark.
- Guests can be held responsible for damage caused to Wahooo! Waterpark property.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest to protect the safety and security of other guests. Explanation for refusal is not mandatory.
- For your safety the Waterpark is monitored by CCTV cameras.
- All our prices are in Bahraini Dinar.
- Wahooo! has a child admission policy, which applies all the time
Q: Can we smoke inside the water park? A: Yes you may smoke within Wahooo! However, it is strictly within a designated area in a corner of the park.
Q: Do you provide towels inside the water park? A: You can purchase towels from BD3 in Wave Pro shop.
Q: Is it permitted to bring in food and beverages into Wahooo? A: No, carrying food into the waterpark is strictly forbidden. There is a fast food restaurant which sells everything from burgers to salads, soft drinks, juices and water. There is also a coffee shop inside. Bags may be checked upon entry.
Q: Does Wahooo! have qualified lifeguards? A: Yes, all lifeguards have been trained by qualified experts from the British lifeguard program called Royal Lifesaving Society (RLSS).
Q: How long can we stay in the water park? A: With one entry ticket, you can enjoy the park for as long as you like within our normal operating hours.
Q: Is alcohol served in the water park? A: No, alcoholic beverages are not served in the waterpark but some amazing mocktails are available.
Q: Do you have prayer rooms in the water park? A: Yes, there are separate prayer rooms for both males and females with ablution facilities.
Q: Do prices vary on age or size? A: Due to height restrictions on some of our rides we do have a price difference on our adult and child admission rates.
Q: If we pay at the entrance should we pay for the rides as well? A: You can enjoy unlimited use of all rides (except one) with your entrance ticket.
Q: Do you have a Ladies Night? A: Yes, Ladies night is every Wednesday from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Q: What is the dress code within Wahooo ? A: Only sensible swimwear is allowed, which is in line with the rules and regulations.
Q: Do you operate all year round? A: Yes, the facility allows operation through all seasons as the waterpark is an indoor-outdoor facility, which is temperature-controlled to a comfortable 30 degree Celsius all-round the year.
Q: Do you have any locker facilities within the waterpark? A: Personal lockers are available in both male and female changing rooms which are rented for BD 2 only and family lockers located in the communal areas can be rented for BD 3.
Explore More Activities
from BHD 45
DISCOVER UNDERWATER TREASURES
from BHD 175/Boat
HOOKS, RODS & BAITS
from BHD 40
DIVE INTO THE DEEP BLUE