Have fun at the wheel
Availability: 4pm – 12am | Everyday
Duration from: 15 Mins
Where: Bahrain International Karting Circuit
from: BHD 13Book Your Activity
On arrival to BIKC you will first need to register on the system and sign a disclaimer form (legal guardian’s signature is required for drivers below the age of 18 – ID will be checked by reception). Once registered the customer service officer will add you to a racing session accordingly to your purchase. You will then proceed to the changing rooms to get ready for the experience. Fully closed flat shoes are mandatory. Helmets, racing suits, gloves and balaclavas will be provided by BIKC. Once geared up, a track coordinator will take you through safety briefing and explain how to operate the karts safely plus the track specifications. At the end of your session/race your lap times will be sent automatically to your email address. You will have the option to post your results on Facebook and of course go for another session if you are not tired.
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled tour carries no cancellation fee.
- 50% cancellation fee if you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled tour.
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled within 2 day(s) of the scheduled tour.
Below are some of BIKC’s specifications:
- Full length of CIK track: 1,414 meter
- Number of corners: 14
- 5 different configurations with CIK-FIA homologation.
- One of The world’s two CIK-FIA homologated karting tracks that can host world
- Championship night races.
- 35,000 active members over first 12 months of operation.
- 45,000 visitors per year.
- More than 200,000 individuals have experienced track since opening.
- Fleet of 100 leisure karts for daily activities.
Q: Do I need to book in advance? A: Yes. Karting is still a very popular sport and the circuit may be busy throughout the year with race meetings and arrive-and-drive events. To avoid disappointment, you should make a prior booking.
Q: What do I need to bring along with me? A: Nothing: The circuit will supply all of the equipment you will need but casual wear such as jeans and trainers are advised; absolutely NO flip-flops or loose items of clothing.
Q: What is the minimum age? A: The young drivers can ride on the Kids Track which allows kids between 4-12 years of age to experience the activity.
Q: How long will it last? A: The duration of the experience will depend on the type of karting activity that you choose. It ranges from 15 – 30 minutes.
Q: Is go-karting dangerous? A: Any form of motorsport can be dangerous but all circuits are carefully regulated and they will all have gone to extreme lengths to make sure that your visit goes off without a hitch. Your party will all receive tuition on how to handle the kart and the safety procedures that you will need to follow and every track will have trained staff on hand who will know exactly what to do in the case of an injury.
Explore More Activities
from BHD 45
DISCOVER UNDERWATER TREASURES
from BHD 175/Boat
HOOKS, RODS & BAITS
from BHD 40
DIVE INTO THE DEEP BLUE