World's largest Underwater Theme Park
Availability: All days subject to weather condition
Duration from: 3 to 4 hours
from: BHD 45Book Your Activity
The world’s largest underwater theme park will cover an area of 100,000 square meters. The dive site has a 70-meter long decommissioned Boeing 747 as its centerpiece, the largest aircraft ever to be submerged. The site will provide an exceptional dive experience.
- Advance diving license must required.
- Rate is for Oxygen Tank & weight belt Only.
- For Others equipments like Regulator, BCD, Mask Snokal Fins etc Extra charges will be applicable.
A World First
- First 747 and largest aircraft ever to be used as an artificial reef
- First time a 747 is dismantled and transported by road through a city to the port for loading
- First aircraft to be used as a reef which will have been processed in a truly eco-friendly and pollutant free manner
- First time a dismantled 747 has been transported long distances on a barge
- First time a 747’s wings were removed employing methods designed to re-attach them in the same manner as at time of manufacture.
- First time an aircraft has been structurally modified prior to submersion
Explore More Activities
from BHD 15
Best Beach in Bahrain
from BHD 45
DISCOVER UNDERWATER TREASURES
from BHD 175/Boat
HOOKS, RODS & BAITS